What is a system?
A system is a method for dealing with tasks of a repetitive nature. Rather than figuring out a way to do things each time, we apply the rules of the system to speed up the process and eliminate errors. Here are some examples of business areas that have systems:
- Financials (software and/or paper records)
- Inventory Management (software and/or physical organization)
- Office Software (MS Office, Google Aps, OpenOffice)
- File sharing
- Communications (phone, virtual meetings, calendaring, email)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- HRM (Human Resource Management)
- Project Management
- general web content management
So many options – what does my business need?
Well, it depends what your business does, and how big it is. We will help you figure out what systems make sense for your business. Cloud technology has changed system accessibility for everyone – you will probably be surprised with what is possible for companies your size.