“The most common obstacle startups face is… getting started!“
Here’s how it begins:
- you have an idea
- you know how to do some of what needs to be done
- you even have some people interested once you actually start up.
Life is good. You’re ready to start, but then…
- you need some advertising – business cards, a website, etc
- you don’t know how to legally set up a business
- you’re not sure how to reach out to prospects
How to move forward?
Basically you need some help starting your business… and that’s what we do. In 3 weeks you will have:
- a website
- business cards
- a legal business entity
- one piece of collateral such as brochure or flyer
So what happens next?
Some people have the right mindset to start a business, and others need more development first. Before our team takes on any project, we require a 1-hour interview with the prospective client. We use that time to determine whether a partnership will benefit both parties at this time. Some may call it choosy, we call it responsible.